Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Time Means Free Concerts in New York

Let me start of by saying that I have been to alot of concerts, But this one has to be one of my favorites by far. Why you ask ? Because the duo who performed also happen to be a part of my favorite show (Shh dont tell my kids)

DJ Lance Rock came out and got the crowd going right away.
But when Brobee came out thats when the party really got started.

Dont let his size fool you Brobee got some moves that would put even the best dancers to shame.

It was really hot that day and the DJ Lance's of the future were ready to take there hats off & give up.
This little guy couldnt take it anymore he took his glasses off & was ready to pull his hair out

But this little girl kept her cool through out the whole thing and showed the boys how it should be done.


WARNING: If your ever in that area of Central Park East.BEWARE because this little guy is ARMED & DANGEROUS and he will wet you and your whole family up, If you get to close Trust me we found out the hard way.

No comments: